About the job
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams. They must have good personnel skills, be highly self-motivated, competent and able to work in a high-pressure. They must be able to learn and adapt to adverse situations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering interface with the client
- Execute service delivery to the customer and job deliverable are accurate and delivered on time.
- Perform engineering duties as required to provide Wireline services/operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete
- Manage and be responsible for well site operations to ensure delivery of quality service, compliance with environmental and safety requirements and efficiency of operation is up to standard
- Inform clients of any unusual conditions during the job and maintains direct contact with client’s representative throughout running of service
- Support the Service Delivery and Sales process with technical expertise
- In charge of wireline service delivery team and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to the team and for the maintenance status of the assigned equipment
- Perform service delivery processes in FDP from design, prepare, execute and close
- Perform job design with Tool Planner and Drill Plan