About the job
The Account manager is expected to be Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenues by selling Nokia’s solutions to customers.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
As part of our team, you will:
- Acts as a main contact point for Ooredoo Qatar.
- Understands customers’ strategic direction and associated business plans
- Implements Nokia’s account strategy.
- Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities for Nokia
- Sales and marketing support with wide technical system level expertise and deep business understanding.
- Expert in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge. Contributing to relationship management.
- Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions and products to match with customer needs.
- Develops understanding of customers’ key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities and growth in market share for Nokia
- Fulfills Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast
- Proactively identifies, develops & wins Nokia business in line with Nokia growth and profitability targets; and grow market share.
Your Skills And Experience
- Around 10 years relevant experience with a proven track record on sales/presales within the Telecommunication & related services industry
- Excellent grasp of the current conditions and business dynamics of the local market/industry including but not limited to competitor trends, with specific knowledge of RAN, Optics and Fixed Access Networks solutions
- Strong technical background and understanding of Nokia’s complete portfolio on IP, Optics and Fixed Access Networks solutions
- Proven ability to identify, qualify and close deals
- Solid performance history of achieving and/or exceeding targets (order intake, revenues, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
It would be nice if you also had:
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Relevant experience in working with people within a matrix organization
- Customers (CxO, Technology, Marketing, Procurement)
- CBT/CT Head
- BG (Head of Sales, Pre-sales, Pricing, F&C, Delivery)
- Legal and other Corporate Functions
- Strategy & Sales Ops
- Customer procurement