About the job
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Residences accountant is responsible for the safeguarding of the residence asset and financial resources to ensure that the homeowner’s interests are protected whilst maintaining the reputation of Four Seasons as the property manager. Ensure that the residences are operated as stipulated in the project governing documents and Four Seasons Management Agreements. Assist the Regional Director of Finance in the administration of all financial aspects of the Residential Operation, to ensure that all local and corporate policies and procedures are observed and to ensure the financial and legal integrity of the business is maintained.
- Handling day to day operation of the finance of the Residence
- Prepare various management reports and the analysis to assist management in their decision-making process.
- Continuously reviewing and validating the allocation methos of common cost apportionment between Resort and Residences
- Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance
- Review of all legal contracts of the residence, and follow up for their renewal, and ensure their safe keep.
- Handling vendors payment and periodic vendors account reconciliation.
- Coordinating with Purchasing team for negotiation of various cost being incurred for the residences.
- Handling funds management, ensure that monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts are prepared and signed off in accordance with policy, with special attention paid to the bank accounts.
- Monitor the status of the Accounts Receivable aging and billing collection of service charges and other charges as aligned with the governing documents and local standards while maintaining adequate cash flow.
- Maintain a capital reserve account for the replacement of FF&E, plant and machinery and be actively involved in the longer-term planning for the replacement of the infrastructure as appropriate and/or in compliance with the governing documents including a 3rd party reserve study if applicable.
- Month end statement and balance sheet reconciliation
- Handling period closing and Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Preparation of required financial statements for presenting to Residence owners in their general meeting. Attend Board and/or Member meetings.
- Assist DOF with P&L preparation and presentation of Residence entity during ME as detailed in ME Tasks
- Ensuring actual expenses are within the budget and to achieve this make regular expense forecast. Monitor and control expenses of the residences to ensure that the service charge budget is always respected.
- Payroll processing of residence accountant employees
- Post all ME entries (bank, assessments, fees, accruals) of Residence entity.
- P&L of Residencias review with DOF and DORES
- Budget preparation of Residence entity
- Assist Resort Budget preparation to ensure proper allocation to Residence entity.
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work