About the job
About The Role
Responsible for the development and efficient functioning of Integrated Management System in QAS. This includes, manual and procedure development, analysis of applicable regulations and standards, Change and Risk Management & development of new tools, processes and systems of work.
- Develops and optimises Integrated Management System within QAS in partnership with line management, HR and any other stakeholders to ensure efficiency of processes and procedures within QAS
- Develops Change and Risk Management activities within QAS together with operational and HR Teams to ensure hat all emerging and new risks are captured, assessed and mitigated as far as reasonably practicable.
- Analyses applicable regulations and standards in cooperation with Group Compliance Team to ensure continuous QAS compliance and proactive approach.
- Ensures implementation of Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology in cooperation with the Management Team in all processes within QAS
- Ensures maintenance of Change and Task Registers together with the team of QuEST Officers and the Lead QuEST Officer to ensure that all new and emerging risks are assessed and controlled
- Coordinates ongoning analysis of new regulations and standards together with the team of QuEST Analysts to ensure that the Integrated Management Systems remans compliant with any new developments within legislative or standardisation framework.
- Facilitates and coordinates reporting of occurrences to relevant authorities and industrial bodies (e.g. IATA) in cooperation with representatives of those bodies to ensure that QAS meets all of its reporting obligations
- Facilitates analysis of relevant trends within QAS data framework together with QAS Business Intelligence Team to monitor Company performance and identify variations which can lead to incidents, disruptions or have potential to affect QAS operations.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Management & Leadership
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- To be committed and contribute to the National talent development, by coaching the national developees, preparing them for a career with boundless potential. Leading to the program’s continued growth and success.
- Responsible to ensure that employees at all levels understand work health and safety requirements and expectations through provision of relevant QR Group induction, information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to assure employee safety, security, legislative compliance and delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 8 years of job-related experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Thorough knowledge of ISAGO, IEnVA and ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Understandng and knowledge of Ghround Handling Industry standard and regulatory environment
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Command of English language.
- Preferred – understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology / training and auditing skills and qualifications