About the job
About the role:
We believe that success starts with exceptional people. We are on the lookout for a visionary and dynamic person to join us as the Recruitment Business Partner who can support the execution of the HIA Business plan by providing expert advice, data and recommendations to the Hiring Manager to support key recruitment decisions and will integrate Recruitment activity with workforce Planning.
- Accountable for the delivery of the Output Metrics Covering
- Influence Stakeholders to ensure Output Metrics are met
- Own the Hiring Manager Relationship, coach then through the Recruitment Process and their role in it.
- Champion compliance with the Qatar Airways Recruitment Group policies and procedures through Recruitment Lifecycles
- Represent HIA at any industry events in line with EVP
- Partnering through the rest of the HR Function , design and implement a consistent and effective selection strategy and process for HIA
- Maintain effective and collaborative work relationship with other teams
- Relevant College or University qualification to a Bachelor Level / Post Graduation in Human Resource
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Good experience of Inhouse Recruitment
- Experience of working with a global Organization
- Previous Recruitment Agency or experience recruiting a large volume of people through a variety of methods