About the job
We are looking for a dynamic and result-oriented Business Development Manager, experienced in selling Analytics and Digital solutions, to join our rapidly growing Management Consulting team.
Our team architects, guides, leads, and implements solutions in Analytics, AI, and ML for the spheres of GRC, Audit and Digital Transformation. solutions for clients across the US, Europe and MENA Region.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development in the relevant industry.
- Experience in the Consulting and Advisory services with a wide network of established contacts in the Public Sector Entities and Large Enterprises are preferred.
- A track record of excellent client acquisition, well-maintained client relationship, and the skill to carry forward the same with professionalism.
- Exhibit brilliance in gathering requirements, drafting SOWs, RFIs, RFPs, etc, preparing and submitting commercial proposals.
- Must possess analytical skills, creative thinking, and leadership traits.
- Ensure efficient decision-making, successful negotiations, and achievement of sales target.
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Portray advanced business skills which include conducting effective meetings, making formal presentations and customer trainings.
- Proficiency in communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to influence and persuade through their communication.
- Native Arabic Speaker
- Responsible for building and keeping relationships with current and new Customers and their Business Decision Makers / Influencers.
- Exclusive ownership of the relationship with designated Customers and define a long-term vision of the relationship.
- Managing Beinex’s partnership with multiple technology partners.
- Crafting project proposals and RFP responses together with Project Owner, defining Statement of Work (in scope, out of scope, deliverables, assumptions), Commercials (pricing, timelines, and terms and conditions) as well as Work Breakdown Structures and Project Plans.
- Work in close association with pre-sales Team to perform scoping workshops and presentations (Demo, PoC, Whiteboarding) with Customers.
- To be a Trusted (Digital) Advisor to Customers.
- Collaborate with Project Owners to close the sales process from the financial point of view, deliver projects and manage escalations and customer expectations.
- Equip with the latest technologies and use them in solution sales.
- Continuously develop business skills to sell better in the competitive market.