About the job
The overall Purpose of Job is to lead the project team and contribute to the set-up of it, for the implementation of new ELV systems in ETC. Manage the ELV Projects and the projects operations. Establishing sustainable ELV project team, Executing ELV projects, developing the team to cover all ELV solutions company offering, align with company strategy and company vision and mission.
- Implement The company plans and Expansions Product portfolio and solutions offering presence in the market and to improve the profitability through project healthy offering and project executions
- Supporting Sales in achieving annual sales targets and gross profit plans by supporting sales and marketing strategies;
- Elaboration and update of the project planning data (an-effort, actual costs versus budget, times-schedules, personnel deployment planning etc.) – Monitoring of project progress performance (percentage of completion CPM etc.)
- Identify and establish new ELV business line offering for the market.
- Responsible for the overall ELV project team performance and coordination and results including Responsible for the Subcontractor/vendor management, Risk management (Risk assessment and mitigation plan), Responsible for the set-up, supervision and management of PMO activities, Responsible for the supervision of Quality Assurance and HSE activities
- Working closely with Sales, Estimation, Procurement and Management for coordinate and collaboration for projects offering and project Execution
- having knowledge of ELV systems (CCTV, Fire alarms, Firefighting, Physical security, Access control, Central Batteries, lighting control, Gust Room management system, data and networking, public address, home Automation, BMS, Emergency lighting, AV solutions
- Candidate should have a good ELV vendors networking & Market knowledge with proven local experience
- Interface with customer assigned personnel and represent company at project meetings and presentations
- Supporting the management in developing the business strategy and developing projects Leeds and information’s and in making the right decision accordingly.
- Providing new ideas and developing new products offering for the business and expanding the team knowledge by Providing product and solutions education and knowhow for internal and external customers.
- Project management and implementation of a range of systems including IT, Security, Building Management, Command and Control & Information Cyber Security Systems.
- Reporting of the project according to defined goals: Quality, schedule, cost, effort and risk
- 10 years in managing engineering projects in the field of ELV systems
- Previous experience in ELV System integrators
- Qatar Market experience is a must
- Engineering Degree (electrical / electronic / IT or Communications)
- UPDA Certification, QCDD certification, MOISSD certification