About the job
You will be working as a Digital Sales Specialist and will be the part of Process Automation Business Area for Energy Industries Division based in, Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be reporting to Local Division Marketing &Sales Manager, QA Cluster and will be responsible for Digital sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities. Proactively communicate with customer to ensure customer needs are understood and business opportunities utilized for penetration and expansion.
This position reports to
Local Division Mrktn &SalesMgr, QA Clstr
- Sell digital products to customers, focus on volume, mix and profitability target for assigned Business units.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product offering, and align to provide a solution, especially for digital solution.
- Prepare digital sales plans using company (SFDC) tools. Perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and ABB and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposal by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Lead the team to identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market. Identify digital sales opportunities and promoting digital solutions to customers.
- Manage administrative procedures in Digital sales process and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal team and the Sales Manager and ensure appropriate technical and financial aspect of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical /Automation
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of sales experience in related industries, strong sales competency with digital capability & knowhow with experience and knowledge of digitalization (automation) project.
- Good Hands-on experience in OT cyber security systems including cyber security implementation for 800xA based systems/ automation systems.
- Knowledge on cyber security relevant standards like IEC62443, NIST CSF etc, conducting cyber security risk assessments, audits and risk mitigating plans.
- Good communications & presentation skills.
- Excellent level of English required.
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance