About the job
Overview of the role:
The role is to support the sales objectives of the company through achieving given sales and CSV targets. This role is responsible for providing first rate service to current and potential customers of Volvo.
What you will do:
- Achieve and maintain the company prescribed standard sales policies and procedures.
- Achieve or exceed the allocated monthly sales targets
- Achieve or exceed CSV objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales.
- Ensure that Company procedures are adhered in terms of handling cash and credit customers.
- Constantly improve selling techniques & customer handling skills
- Working in unison with the Business manager to maximise all sales finance & cash, including insurance , GAP Accessories ,tinting window, service packages and paint protection
- Ensure 100% CONNECT entry (web, telephone enquiries and wake-in) with prober follow up.
- Ensure 100% zero overdue before close business hours
- Ensure 100% test-drive offered to all Volvo customer with proper documentations
- Comply with company guidelines and SOPs and report all incident to the showroom manger
- Ensure 100% necessary documents have been submitted to the relevant department
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns (internal/external) to improve operational ease and customer satisfaction
What equips you for the role:
- Strong English communication skills
- 1-2 years, Automotive experience
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems such as Fastrack would be advantageous.