About the job
As a Senior Data Entry Agent, you are responsible for accurate input menu information into the Catering Services QOSMOS system, the foundation for all of Catering Services information. The menu information drives the build for costs, operational management and traceability of activities with our caterers in Doha and at every station overseas.
- Accurate input of all menu types for all locations world-wide.
- Reviewing and amending with accuracy the current data, to ensure the system reflects as agreed.
- Ensuring compliance with Qatar Airways corporate requirements by monitoring and reviewing processes to feedback suggestions for improvements and more efficient ways of working.
- Clear pending documents/tasks in QOSMOS.
- Seek and clarify any ambiguity to ensure correct data is entered in to QOSMOS
- Review and close Voyage Reports (VR’s) for Catering Services
- Support to all departments within Catering Services Department
- Raising Urgent Approvals (UA)
- Procurement and Financial processes – PE, PR, CMC etc.
- Contracts administration – updating Contract Management System (CMS)
- Meetings – arranging and minutes.
- Scanning, photocopying, management of shared drives
Qualifications – External
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Information Systems/Technology related.
- Basic English speaking and understanding.
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word, QOSMOS, HRMS.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot (basic) office equipment such as multi-function printer. Ability to schedule and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
- Ability to adapt to multi-cultural environment.
- Professional with regards to personal appearance, work and approach
- Document Controller experience.
- Additionally, Microsoft Office certified