About the job
Design and implement an annual macrocycle of CrossFit programming and event planning and supervise day-to-day operations of the CrossFit facility. The main objective is to run a successful business that caters to the general population & facilitates and provides opportunities for elite athletes to progress in the sport of CrossFit.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Design and submit the annual micro & macrocycles.
- Lead, inform and coach trainers on how to follow programs.
- Assign trainers to program micro and macro cycles throughout the year.
- Schedule and assign trainers.
- Responsible for trainer Shift rotations.
- Program and trainer assessments.
- Engage with the CF community (local/international) to promote CF Doha and engage in sporting activities.
- Communicate with the marketing division regarding promotions, events, classes and programmes.
- Organize four events annually – 1) club anniversary. 2) RX and Scaled competition. 3) The Open. 4) a community event encouraging new athletes to participate.
- Revise membership targets
- Conduct weekly meetings with trainers and supporting staff
- Conduct a weekly site inspection
- Actively promote and initiate membership with new and existing members.
- Promote training sessions outlining the benefits of personally tailored exercise programmes and group classes.
- Advise Clients regarding nutrition, weight control, exercise programmes and lifestyle changes to achieve their goals.
- Demonstrate techniques and support members when carrying out exercises and routines.
- Assist members in safely using training equipment, design training programs and deliver the highest standard of coaching.
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Maintain regulations, including the equipment being cleaned and returned to its allocated storage area after use.
- To undertake any other duties at the request of the gym manager, which is commensurate with the role, including project work, internal job rotation, reports and absence cover and organizing events.
- Attend all required educational workshops.
- Observe client exercises and correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different fitness and skill levels.
- Give emergency first aid when needed.
- Promote club offers and competitions.
- Promote classes, athletes, and the brand on social platforms.