About the job
You will provide Instrument design services to Worley and its customers.
- Preparation of Instrumentation deliverables including drawings, sketches, diagrams, lists, 3D models, MTOs, schedules, etc. in compliance with the Basis of Design and Quality procedures.
- Delivering the discipline’s design deliverables within the man-hour budget.
- Undertaking site visits and surveys.
- Independently carry out Brownfield Design Work in process plant and develop conceptual layouts
- Verification of design data
- Supporting and coordination with the Lead/Senior Engineer/Engineer on time to time basis to finalize layouts.
- Preparation of drawings / models and maintaining quality of deliverables.
- Interfacing with Designers/Engineers from other disciplines.
- Maintaining discipline drawing numbering system.
- Maintaining drawing files.
- Preparation of Models and Participating in Model Reviews.
- Participation in Inter Discipline Drawing Reviews.
- Coordination with DCC for Issuance of documents
What You Will Bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Instrumentation & Process Automation design in Oil & Gas Industry
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel), Auto CAD, PDMS & Navisworks is mandatory
- Acquaintance with DEP is preferred