About the job
- Perform detailed wells performance analysis and post-mortem synthesis;2. Perform subsurface studies to improve production and injection (slugging, NFA decline analysis, stabilization analysis, GL optimization, ..etc.);3. Perform simulation studies (IX) to define optimum injection (water and WAG), short term forecasting, and void age replacement improvement;4. Use of simulation and 4D Seismic to identify optimum zonal shifting and injection schemes to increase sweep efficiency;
- Segmented well modelling (IX) both in 3D and Single Well Models to optimize and design complex wells;
- Identify and prioritize reservoir surveillance plans, and ensure close follow-up;7. Identify opportunities, ranking and maturation (Re-Drills, Workovers, Stimulation, ..etc) until FID;8. Lead light workovers maturation (tubing change-out) until final SOR;9. Maintain and close follow-up of opportunities hopper;
- Support WAG cycles optimization, execution, and follow-up;11. Contribute to the generation of the yearly reservoir management plans and ensure their execution;12. Prepare and present the Quarterly Reservoir Management reviews to SH’s;13. Perform decline curve analysis and generate the monthly unconstrained profiles for the rolling forecast;
- Define completion strategies for future wells supported by simulation studies and 4D seismic;15. Support the New Well Delivery team all along the WO’s SOR process.
- In-depth understanding of Reservoir Management and surveillance processes;
- Reservoir and geoscience working experience in an operated asset;
- Good experience in reservoir dynamic modeling (Eclipse/IX/Petrel) and model history matching;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Detail-oriented with a bias to action;
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multidisciplinary teams;
- Strong networking skills externally and internally.