About the job
- Provides internal consultancy and directions to departmental managers and heads on leadership development, succession management, people/leadership development, competencies, coaching programs, and training matters.
- Provides external coordination and collaboration with partners and service providers on all aspects of leadership development to ensure targets are met regarding costs and budgets, schedules and timeframes.
- Administers leadership/people development, and projects and ensures effective and efficient operational roll-out of the same.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Evaluates Succession Management to ensure it is developed to include core and key elements.
- Establishes a competence-based approach to profiles, where employees are encouraged to systematically apply their learning in a safe, respectful and continuous improvement culture.
- Consults with departmental managers to ensure that Succession Plans are prepared and implemented in a timely manner.
- Evaluates Coaching best practice to ensure Coaching Culture is developed to include core and key elements.
- Ensures Coaching Culture is flexible enough to respond to new initiatives and changes in business practices, goals and objectives.
- Establishes a competence-based approach to coaching, where employees are encouraged to systematically apply their learning in a safe, respectful, and continuous improvement culture.
- Collaborates with partners to provide a schedule of programs that address company’s priority target areas whilst offering timely solutions to all employee’s needs
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related field. Educational Qualification Preferred: Master’s degree. Work Experience Required: at least 7 years of relevant experience in Human Resources/ L&D departments.
Preferred: Experience in Oil and Gas in similar roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with Senior and Mid-Management Leaders
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.