About the job
- Interviews job applicants; reviews resumes/applications for all applicants; evaluates applicant’s skills and makes recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and workforce programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, performance, productivity, recognition, and employee engagement.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Assists in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business.
- Participates in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Assists in administering employee performance programs
- Monitors the performance management program and revises as necessary.
- Acts as focal point between Human Capital and all Departments to arrange employee engagement survey presentations on key findings and design the next steps required.
- Coordinate with all Departments to identify/prepare action plans and execute them in accordance to survey findings.
- Suggests new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related field educational Qualification Preferred: Master’s degree.
At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
Experience in Oil and Gas in similar roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of using HRIS (e.g. Success Factors).