About the job
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Available to start work immediately on a 3-month temporary position
- Provide accurate and complete paperwork for shipment movement and any financial transactions
- Handle all freight with the maximum possible care
- Reconcile all non-delivered shipments and ensure priority is given to these for the next delivery cycle
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound shipments are 100% sorted, processed and scanned to comply with standards and ensure that prompt and accurate data is available to the network.
- Ensure that all weighing, volumetric charging and trunking movements of outbound shipments are completed 100% accurately and in a timely manner.
- Physical capacity to perform the inherent requirements of the role including moving, lifting, carrying, loading/unloading various shaped/weight objects regularly
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service experience and focus
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues
- Demonstrates high level of commitment, energy and resilience
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.