About the job
About the role
We are hiring for your skills to provide research assistance to CRM and the units it supports. Mainly be responsible for developing the feedback mechanisms in the department’s survey platform, and ensuring proper reporting and data flows of the collected responses in multiple integrated systems. This role will also lead the analysis of the combined operational and experiential data.
Other operational duties would include:
- Develop detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Develop a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable, yet practical and realistic approach.
- Plan the sampling frame for the research studies conducted by the department.
- Implement the research design in the survey platform and ensure that it follows the correct research methodology to collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Support the benchmarking studies and competitor analysis of the team.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Deliver as requested the KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings and recommendations that will help the department in understanding its business and operationalizing action plans for improvements.
- Work with IT, the team and the clients to improve system integration, research data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis) efficiency.
- Perform other department duties related to the position as directed by the management.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital – Commercial Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Social Sciences, Marketing Research, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Computer Science or equivalent.
- In-depth understanding of current market conditions including competition landscape.
- Experience working in more than 1 geographical region.
- Exposure to a multicultural work environment.
- Prior airline/consultancy experience.