About the job
Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Should have Excellent experience in the following:
- Tetra configuration,
- Private Mobile Radio Services
- Spectrum management
- Telecom infrastructure solution
- Experience conducting site surveys, concept design and installing Private Mobile Radio Services
- Experience in the Engineering field- design, installation, operation, Coordinate and administer telecommunications activities
- Confer with business units to determine Tetra solution needs, to establish project priority, and to assist with the resolution of telecommunication problems
- Participate in IT teams to evaluate Tetra hardware and software requirements
- Perform analysis of needs and contribute to the design of the fleet maps
- Understanding, knowledge, and experience with radio content collaboration and communication solutions.
- Understanding, knowledge, and experience with Tetra solutions
- Assist and maintain documentation for tetra configuration
- Excellent communications skills with the Tetra Users
- Provide basic Tetra technical support in each RDR ( Radio distribution Room)
- Provide Staff basic training for how to use the Tetra devise such as:
- Train user how to switch between channel
- Fix the Tetra headset
- Explain to the staff each tetra devise button
- Explain to staff the commination concept on tetra Groups
- Manage the Tetra Asset & Distribution System (TADS) by entering the serial No. for Radio and its peripherals.
- Support in replacing the battery with a charged one, providing support in case of any inquiry regarding the radio or its peripherals.
- Support on collecting back to the tetra devices from Focal Persons in the RDR to check the Radios & their peripherals status (Good condition, damaged, or lost), update the status on the TADS system and create a list of this equipment.
Job Specific Skills:
As per the above “Minimum Experience” section.
- Provision of tetra Indoor infrastructure for non–official venues and non-competition venues
- Installing the Tetra Handset and all accessories
- Develop the Tetra Fleet mapping (controlling communications between different users)
- Provide the Tetra management system as the following items:
- Tetra talking Group
- Tetra GPS tracking system
- Scoping of portable telecom equipment (mobiles & tetras)
- Distribution & collection of the Tetra devices equipment
- Manage Spectrum Management Services