About the job
The position is responsible for the Investors Relations functions, financial health, financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. The position reports to the Financial Controller, manage and oversee the entire accounting team
- Monitor Daily Share Prices of Baladna and other Investments and communicate with management for major fluctuations/disclosures
- Review the Investor Relations section of the Website and make required updates (E.g. Uploading the Financials, IR Presentations, IR Call Transcript, Update the Key data, Disclosures, Press Releases etc.) with the assistance of the IT Consultants.
- Coordinate with regulators, CEO, CFO, Board Secretary, head of legal and other stakeholders for disclosures other relevant information submissions.
- Receive the monthly Shareholder Register and prepare detailed analysis of Shareholder movement, share price movements of Company vs. Peers.
- Preparation of XBRL Financials for Stock Exchange disclosures
- Manage Insider List in QCSD Online flatform
- Coordinate with other departments to Prepare Quarterly Investor Presentation, drafting Conference Call Speeches and Question/Answers for the Conference call with Investors with the assistance of External IR Consultant. Review the post conference transcript and make relevant updates.
- Draft press releases with the assistance of IR Consultant for the Financials, Other Investor Relation concerns, AGM/EGM, Dividend Announcements, and other major transactions.
- Monitors share acquisition of the company and evaluates opportunities as per directions from management and keep management informed on the status changes
- Responds to queries of shareholders and other stakeholders being Investors Relations Manager. (Need to consult CEO, CFO, Head of Legal, BOD Secretary depending on the query)
- Conducting meetings with the Investors based on their requests, participate in the Investor relation conferences.
- Communicate shareholders for the General Assembly/Extra-Ordinary General Assembly meeting to get the required shareholder participation for the meetings and manage dividend payment process
- Coordinate with other departments to collect the required information to finalize the Annual report of the company.
- Prepare the company evaluations for target investments or disposals.
- Review the Investor Relation related Service agreements /Newspaper publishing orders /Invoices and providing to relevant sections to process payments.