About the job
- Ensure that the quality requirements of the fabrication, construction and installation activities, as detailed in company’s main contractor approved QC procedure and plans, are implemented in accordance with company’s approved project documents.
- Ensure that contractor, subcontractors and Vendors have the required competent resources, implant internationally acceptable practices and delivery of a product in compliance to company Corporate and Project Quality requirements.
- Monitor all site and fabrication yard welding activities and ensure that all welding joints were welded as per company approved WPS’s.
- Attend all PQR’s mechanical testing to ensure complete implementation of company corporate standard requirements.
- Witness all contactors’ welders qualification tests and evaluate their visual and NDT results.
- Witness all site or fabrication yard NDT daily activities, carry out interpretation for test results, and evaluate the finding outs.
- Monitor the stage (in-process) inspection of offshore steel structure fabrications, and top side facilities at contractor fabrication premises and verify the product conformity to company corporate standard, project specs, and international codes/standard.
- Report daily to QA/QC Coordinator/ Engineer and advise him on the company’s main contractor compliance to contract procedures and standards and any matters effecting quality.
Minimum high technical school or equivalent welding/NDT certification from a recognized organization such as AWS, TWI, API, ASME, ASNT…etc; TWI CSWIP 3.2 in welding is a must, and ASNT LEVEL II in NDT.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas Downstream Industry with an international consultancy company, Third Party inspection/certification Company, EPICcontractor or end-user in major projects implementation is essential.