About the job
About the role
As the Finance Associate – E-Commerce Processing, you will be coordinating and assisting BPO for outsourced activities of reconciliation and accounting of Ecommerce and Contact Centre sales/refund transactions, and to ensure correct and timely accounting of card/AFOP settlement into Qatar Airways bank accounts.
- Monitor daily accounting of payments/collections received from various Acquirers for Ecommerce and Contact Centre transactions and follow-up/guide BPO for any deviation.
- Check verified receipts (verified by BPO) if correctly matched with bank statement and correctly accounted. Address and escalate immediately if there are any deviation, and resolve.
- Monitor and ensure debit entries reported into Acquirer’s report (merchant statements) have been identified on time and accounted appropriately into books of account.
- Monitor and ensure chargeback write off forms are submitted into Matrix within 60 days from the date it is debited to Qatar Airways, and submit monthly provision to AR Unit on time. Also ensure approved write off forms are cleared from the books of account on time.
- Arrange to process ticket refund through Bank Transfer (BT) where required in close coordination with I2P team, GBS-outstations, BPO and Business team. Also process ticket refund through Acquirer’s portal where applicable.
- Prepare monthly dashboard slide for Ecommerce and Contact Centre collections and any other related statistics and reporting.
- Prepare weekly report on Chargeback write–off forms submission and approval, pending refund report and other report as advised from time to time, and submit to LM.
You will possess:
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Very good command of English language
- Knowledge of computerized accounting package, preferably Oracle ERP Working knowledge in MS – Windows, Office
- Airline accounting experience preferred