About the job
Tasks, Duties And Responsibilities
- To provide massage to customers at the allocated times. When there aren’t any massage bookings; required to assist / replace reception colleagues on their daily club operation.
- To assume certain responsibilities within the scope of duties and be able to deal with problems and situation at hand.
- To be responsible for maintaining club policies and procedure, and assume responsibility for the smooth running of the club operation.
- To answer queries regarding procedure to apply for club membership.
- To receive all new club membership applications forms and ensure that the necessary information is complete and all other documents / requirements are attached.
- To be fully aware of the Club’s general procedures and the rules of each individual club facility including the sports classes, registration forms and other formats which have been set for the smooth operation of the Club.
- To ensure maintenance sheets (work order) are filled in when any of the club facilities / equipment is not functioning properly, informing the Club Supervisor and Club Reception to follow up.
- To maintain the record of the club usage by using the club entrance registration book.
- To handle reservations for the use of sports facilities or classes using the necessary reservation books.
- To ensure that the necessary signs are put up and announcements are published in the Newsletter giving information about all different classes.
- To keep class participants informed of any change in scheduled classes in advance.
- To continuously stay informed about the Club activities in order to answer guest’s enquiries more accurately and positively.
- To handle Club functions by posting daily, weekly and monthly activities on the bulletin board and ensure that they are updated regularly whenever required by the management.
- To be responsible for issuing towels to the Club users and to make sure they are returned on the same day.
- To be responsible for lending sports and games materials, etc to members and ensure that they are returned on the same day.
- To ensure that an adequate supply of laundered towels, massage cleaning materials, etc. is available at all times.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the reception area including massage room, changing rooms, sauna and steam rooms on a daily basis.
- Microsoft Office
- Fast-Paced Experience
- Fluent in English
- By applying you confirm you have these skills.