About the job
- Welcome guests to the venue and consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists to assist guests with sitting arrangements.
- Manage restaurant reservations.
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage lists and promotions.
- Escort the guest to dining or bar areas.
- Provide menus and announce the Server’s name following outlet policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Coordinate with Servers about available seating options.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when communicating with guests
What we need from you:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience, in a similar role
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations