About the job
About The Role
The air freight industry landscape is entering an accelerated phase of change and transformation. From digitalising the end-to-end value chain, to fortifying a true e-commerce experience, to the launch of digital freight marketplaces, and much more. At Qatar Airways Cargo, we recently launched our VISION 2027 Roadmap as part of The Next Generation programme. The roadmap encapsulates the journey to bring about changes both internally and externally to simplify business engagements with Qatar Airways Cargo regardless whether the task on hand is complex or simple.
To support our VISION 2027 roadmap, we are looking for talents – the bold, the imaginative and the change-maker. All of whom will support Qatar Airways Cargo’s position as a true leader in the air freight industry. If you want to make an impact, to grow your experience and to challenge your comfort zone, then join us at Qatar Airways Cargo and be part of The Next Generation of change-makers.
Become the ambassador and the orchestrator of Qatar Airways Cargo VISION 2027.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of Qatar Airways Cargo’s Customer Experience Team in Doha as a Salesforce Specialist.
Join the #MovedByPeople family and leave a mark as part of the Cargo Customer Experience Team.
In this role you will be Responsible for providing functional expertise covering all requirements during the Salesforce program lifecycles.
If you are a proactive person, results-oriented, willing to engage an international community and inspired to shape the future of air cargo industry with us, you are our candidate!
As part of your role, your additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Build strong rapport with key business stakeholders and act as engagement contact with the cross-functional teams, including Business Teams, Customers, Design Teams and Technical Leads
- Take requirements from the business, analyze them, and translate them into viable product features that are aligned with the business strategies and roadmaps
- Process mapping of current and to be with clear benefit measurements to guide the requirements and solution design discussion
- Manage a project from conception, through to handover and delivery covering:
- Business case and specification
- Product Management/Roadmap
- User Story documentation and training
- Functional testing
- Appreciation of UI/UX and how it affects solutions
- Drive the usage and adoption of the product to deliver value to customers in line with business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 4 years of job-related experience
- Worked in large complex projects, with experience in end-to-end delivery
- Experienced in process mapping and writing operational business procedures
- Strong abilities in requirements analysis, prioritization, and user story documentation
- Knowledge of agile delivery processes
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills with strong persuasion and influencing capabilities
- Ability to lead and work extensively with cross-functional teams, in a faced- paced working environment
- Strong project management and stakeholder management