About the job
You will need to make things happen. You will be the engine of the People & Culture team assisting in the key processes that ensure the success of the department. You will be involved with driving team member engagement, learning and development and communication. You will manage administration ensuring smooth communications for the associates and the department. You may well be the first contact for our internal clients so need to be approachable. You will be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of our team members throughout their journey.
- Working towards a qualification in Human Resources or related field
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Passion for self-development
- Experience in human resources work, knowledge of HRIS and payroll system