About the job
Join our extraordinary world!
Distinguished design, superlative style, warm and genuine service make this Luxury & Lifestyle Collection truly unique and special.
With the strategic rapid growth of our luxury brands in Qatar at IHG Hotels and Resorts, we are looking for a Spa Manager with luxury and lifestyle brand hotel experiences to join our team in Doha.
Just a stone’s throw from the many favourite sights of the Qatari capital, the hotel will welcome guests and locals to experience its 283 guest rooms, including suites and serviced apartments, and to enjoy a multitude of unique dining options.
Your Day to Day
- Act in accordance with all hotel, personnel, and spa policies, preparing all Health and Sanitary regulations.
- Provide optimum service through staff training, coaching, feedback, and ensuring adequate staffing levels.
- Monitor products and accessories used in the Spa & Recreation department to ensure all budgets are achieved and adhered to.
- To assist in preparing yearly operating budget, operation equipment, and capital expenditure budget.
- Prepares daily revenue reports
- Prepares monthly usage reports.
- To assist in building an efficient team of employees by striving to maintain standards of excellence.
- To conduct employee evaluations for all Spa & Recreation department positions, review existing performance, and identify any areas for further development and improvement.
- To conduct training courses for new employees and a regular “refresher” course for existing employees.
- Offers suggestions and recommends ideas for improving the spa operation and performance to the management.
- Developing proficiency in all treatments and services.
- Must have a good working knowledge of all spa facilities & equipment.
- Having a good working knowledge of all skin care, body, and spa products.
- Vigilantly ensures that all guests are charged for using the facilities.
- To be responsible for ensuring and maintaining an adequate supply of all products, including all those used in treatments and those sold retail, and reordering as and when required.
- Manages supply of all printed promotional materials and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Receives and checks stock as per purchase orders and invoices.
- Maintains full and final signature authority for the department and its resources.
- To prepare periodic reports for senior management on the activities and usage of the Spa and recreational facilities.
- Monitoring the ongoing morale and motivation of the team: evaluating, rewarding, or offering incentives where necessary (in consultation with hotel management).
- Ensuring hygiene standards are adhered to at all times and training the staff in correctly cleaning and maintaining equipment.
What We Need From You
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Similar experience in a luxury hotel and/or resort
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
What We Offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.