About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Environmental Engineer to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in designing and reviewing similar open cut and micro tunneling sewerage, surface & groundwater networks under Design & Build projects undertaken within the city and their Environmental impact.
- Must be able to Manage and review multi-disciplinary project inputs critically assess the application of design criteria, and check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness.
- Lead external and internal coordination pertinent to sewerage, surface & groundwater design and construction.
- Review, comment/recommend acceptance or otherwise of related contractors’ / and their consultant submissions.
- Liaise with utility providers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Performance of actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution and with professional career development records all as approved by the Engineer.
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience, out of which 7 years as a design engineer dealing with open cut and micro tunneling sewerage, surface & groundwater networks or similar works in coordination with stakeholders, government agencies, organizations, departments etc.;
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to use design software is compulsory.
- Computer skills are mandatory.
- Experience working in the Gulf region is required.