About the job
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conducts periodic inspections to determine if civil works have been done in accordance with the approved building permit and mega developer rules and regulations.
- Review’s method statements and provides comments related to civil engineering.
- Review civil related manuals and documentation to ensure they are prepared in full extent and contain all the necessary provision of information.
- Provide technical advice to the clients in order to support them in addressing specific civil issues.
- Conduct site testing of civil related issues.
- Remain informed and updated with local and international developments in the real estate field
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience, and 5+ years progressive experience in similar role.
- Experience in building completion certificate process is a must.
- Familiar with usage of MME Building permit system.
- In-depth knowledge of Qatar / GCC real estate market dynamics and regulatory environments.
- Experience with real estate development and consultancy with Excellent technical capabilities..
- Knowledge of Building rules and regulations and have experience with Building completion procedures.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Ability to liaise, influence, challenge and interact effectively with other Senior Engineers and departments
- Attention to detail, perseverance and proactive approach to work
- Ability to collaborate and work well with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to coach and develop people skills / Team Player
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in both Arabic and English
- Strong time management and decision-making skills