About the job
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- The job holder will be responsible for pro-active sourcing of “suspects” and qualification of all suspects (Sales Leads) from all Channels (Sales Channels, Lead Programmes and other relevant sources)
- Allocation of leads to appropriate Sales Channel and subsequent administration, monitoring and reporting.
- Attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming and hygiene
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to effectively contribute as a team member as part of a busy team
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Excellent telephone manner a must
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.