About the job
Supervise the site construction/installation of work of relevant engineering disciplines of assigned Construction contracts and ensure that the work is carried out safely and compliance with the Scope of Work, approved Engineering Standards and Specifications.
Participate in constructability reviews as and when required.
- Review contractors’ construction plans and schedules including method statements and JSAs.
- Coordinate and control the mobilization of contractors to sites including site lay down areas.
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits and Gate passes when requested by Contractors.
- Check, inspect and test completed project work and/or arrange appropriate pre-commissioning inspections and tests.
- Initiate Mechanical Completion Certificates.
- Ensure and follow up completion and clearance of all Punch List items.
- Review and endorse red marked up and “as built” drawings.
- Participate in hand-over and acceptance, review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities.
- Review and endorse the construction Dossier for the assigned projects.
- B.Sc. in Architectural/Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma with extensive construction experience as Site Architect on high-rise building projects.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years experience as Site Architect on high-rise buildings.
- Experience in supervision of Fit Out works is preferred.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and systems, processes and standards related to construction.
- Good skills in construction management and leadership, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.