About the job
About The Role
As a Manager Digital Factory Success, you will be Driving direct digital growth by creating and maintaining tools and processes that enable the successful delivery of the initiatives in the Digital Factory Program within time and budget at the quality required. Oversee the delivery of the Digital Roadmap, track meetings of Key Results and provide visibility to stakeholders on progress and risks.
Other Key Responsibilities Are
- Defining the overall strategy for Digital Factory to track investment and benefits realization over the entire product development lifecycle.
- Seeking out and building relationships with key product and delivery partners, to enable efficient cooperation and participation in the Digital Factory Program.
- Creating tools within Digital to enable defining and documenting planned initiatives, expected benefits and timelines.
- Providing data-driven proposals to optimize Digital Factory governance to enable prudent decision-making and accurate tracking of model efficiency, investment and benefits.
- Developing and implementing a framework to assess the agile maturity of the Communities of Practices in Digital Factory
- Defining and maintaining Digital Factory rituals to facilitate program increment planning and retrospective feedback (State of the Pods)
- Implementing procedures to track realized benefits to identify deviations in value creation.
- Regularly assessing and socializing the activities of the department to be able to demonstrate the value of the Digital Factory Success activities.
- Tracking changes in Digital Factory deliveries to identify and measure impact on Key Results or other indicators.
- Developing briefings, guidelines and other tools for Community of Practice leaders to allow them to identify and implement initiatives that help elevate their agile maturity.
- Creating self-service tools for stakeholders in and outside Digital to provide visibility on the progress of initiatives.
- Identifying risks of inefficiencies in the Digital Factory Program to be able to propose mitigation strategies with impact assessment.
- Providing structured, regular updates on the Digital Factory Program to Digital Leadership to mitigate risks of delays or inefficient operation.
- Creating rituals, and guidelines to foster sharing data and best practices among Pods and Communities of Practices.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Enablement Team.
- Precise and structured in preparing presentations and project documentation.
- Ability to quantify the cost and benefits of projects.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Organizational Accountability
- Global Accountability
- Leadership & Strategic Accountability
- Financial Accountability