About the job
The Spa Manager is someone who is a well-known spa and fitness leader in the industry and has aesthetic taste with the ability to create a tasteful spa environment and translate that into the eye for detail and crispness.
We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. The ability to multitask and prioritize is also essential for this position. Successful candidates will be willing team players, comfortable with electronic systems and willing to accept assignments on as need basis, to promote teamwork.
The Spa Manager is part of a diverse and dynamic team that provides award-winning service to our valued guests.
- Supervise all the operating responsibilities, coordinating efforts and establishing priorities.
- Ensure all relevant Four Seasons standards, policies and procedures are developed, implemented and actioned.
- Responsible for the overall operation and performance of the spa and fitness for the Hotel – including retail, and fitness center, meeting all financial objectives for the spa, meeting monthly spa revenue projections as it relates to retail and service and ensuring that expenses are maintained within budget provided. Primary functions include but are not limited to: (1) providing outstanding guest service and satisfaction, (2) revenue generation and enhancement, (3) staff management and training.
- Responsible for the quality of service and maintenance of the product at the Spa in line with Four Seasons operating standards.
- Responsible for the quality of service and maintenance of the Fitness Center with Four Seasons operating standards.
- Prepare monthly financial and statistical reports for the Hotel senior management incorporating proposals and recommendations regarding policy and operation of the Spa/Fitness, competition, occupancy and usage, market share and achievement of targets.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing/PR/Revenue and the Hotel Manager in the preparation of Spa/Fitness marketing plans for the year.
- Coordinate all promotional plans and projects for the facility. To provide leadership, direction and support to the employees of the Spa/Fitness and to develop a highly motivated team who can deliver high standards of service in all areas.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Build an open and trustful environment where everyone’s opinion is share and value. Communicate clearly and openly the correct information at the right moment.
- Strive to deliver the best quality and be encouraged by excellence.
- Lead by inspiration by letting my team know why they do things.
What to expect:-
- We foster connections to people and places. We cultivate craftsmanship and mastery. We celebrate character and personality.
- We are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
- Four Seasons opens a career like no other – experience exceptional people, places, and development that help you reach your potential.
- Four Seasons is the place to grow craftsmanship, develop personal excellence, and nurture a love of hospitality.
- Our people don’t just report to their jobs – they show up for their passions
- You will be part of a team with a clear vision, and a solid Purpose and where our Values drive everything we do
- You will be able to indulge your passion for excellence and can impact people’s lives for the better and truly make a difference
- A place where you can achieve your potential and become the best version of yourself – with leaders who are invested in your career with future opportunities across the Four Seasons brand