About the job
About The Role
As a Commercial Analytics Officer, you will be responsible for the reporting and analysis requirements of the digital department. This role will include the development and deployment of scalable and drillable reports and visualizations, adhoc analysis and in-depth analysis particularly using commercial and digital product data. This role will also provide customer data insights actionable at each customer touchpoint to visualize the customer value drivers.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Develop detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Develop a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable and practical, yet realistic approach.
- Develop and deliver as requested, or initiate the development of, KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings and recommendations that will help the department understand its business and operationalize action plans for improvements.
- Participate in the development of Digital reports to understand the customers and markets of Qatar Airways, particularly using the Commercial databases, but also leveraging operational, customer servicing, customer insights, etc. databases.
- Responsible for driving business growth through the strategic implementation of web analytics and leveraging data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, to enhance data quality, accuracy, and reliability, while optimizing data collection mechanisms and improving efficiency in data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis).
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
We are looking for passionate and experienced data analytics professionals to join the Digital-Commercial team
A Successful Candidate Will Have
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years of experience in providing reporting and analytical support. Additionally, below experience will also be essential to progress forward
- Expertise in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel
- Specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as (not limited to) SAS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics