About the job
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on servicing, meeting and greeting customers upon branch entry, direct clients to appropriate channels while focusing on digital activation and producing quality referrals to key business areas.
- Completing full customer reviews and understanding customer needs whether immediate or future
- Ensure compliance with FIM/Local Laws and audit recommendations.
- Complete vouchers according to FIM and Cash Handling Procedures, in a way to enhances operational effectiveness and protect the bank from any financial losses.
- Process all Outward clearing cheques within SLA
- Ensure compliance with Central bank and internal guidelines.
- Discharge duties for branch ATM or BCDMs if present and allocated.
- Be responsible for holding/custody of keys or codes for the Main Cash Treasury and ATMs.
- Support management of Cash in Treasury, ensuring accurate, controlled, smooth and efficient cash management on day to day basis also ensuring that cash replenishment, reconciliation and other balancing tasks are completed.
- Carry out end of day balancing for Debit cards, credit cards and retained cards daily and ensuring proper balancing procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Carry out end of day balancing for PINs and Cheque Books on a daily basis and ensuring proper balancing procedures are adhered to at all times.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Attain proposition and product-related qualifications
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by the market
- If dealing with Premier customers, required training and accreditation need to be done
- A proven experience in Teller Area.
- Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
- Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
- An understanding of HSBC’s Credit Policy and Lending Guidelines