About the job
KIKO Milano is constantly committed to a single objective. Firstly, to allow everyone to treat themselves to the most innovative cosmetics without having to sacrifice their budget. Secondly, to give all their customers the chance to experiment in all areas of make-up and treatments with top-quality shades, packaging and formulas which are always on trend. Finally, to create a beauty care concept that can rewrite the rules of cosmetics: quality is no longer synonymous with high prices. With KIKO Milano, professional luxury is an exciting reality you can touch for every budget.
Role: Beauty Advisor
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: Villagio Mall, Qatar
The Beauty Advisor is our KIKO Milano Ambassador responsible for driving customer experience, sales, and business KPI’s in line with the KIKO Milano Brand Strategy.
Customer Experience/ Business Management
- Deliver outstanding service by engaging, connecting and servicing all visitors with the right behavior (attitude, outfit and make-up look in line with KIKO standards).
- Deliver business goals as defined with the Store Manager (Customer Experience, Sales, KPIs)
- Satisfy Customer’s needs with cross-selling products.
- Update Management with any issues that require solving to deliver the highest customer experience and KPI results (E.g. Trends, Stock, Housekeeping etc).
Procedures and Policies Execution
- Guarantee KIKO standards and procedures as defined in KIKO STORE BOOK and explained by the Store Manager.
- Contribute to maintaining qualitative standards in terms of image (layout, merchandising and proper housekeeping of the Store) and quality standards of KIKO Customer Care.
- Guarantee constant updating on market trends.
Skills and Competencies
Beauty Advisors play a crucial role in assisting the assistant store manager and store manager in achieving retail success.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Adaptable to the fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaborator
- Positive attitude
- Bilingual (English and Arabic) proficiency is preferred