About the job
About The Role
You will be providing efficient administrative and front office support to ensure the smooth functioning of the QR Medical Center reception and back office. Provide professional, timely responses to official e-mails and undertake administrative duties such as appointment scheduling, replenishment of office supplies, filing, photocopying and other routine functions as directed by the supervisor. Handle all medical administrative queries and documents efficiently and confidently in line with medical ethics and values.
- Confidential handling of medical data and queries.
- Professional management of administrative queries face-to-face and over the telephone.
- Prompt and efficient handling and distribution of medical certificates, emails/documents for forwarding to QR Doctors for review and validation as appropriate.
- Process, update, and maintain staff records and medical reports database.
- Update the advanced changes occurring in work space especially QRHMS systems.
- Perform all supportive administrative duties to support the licensing requirements of all QR, QE, and Amiri cabin crew.
- Attend to all Group Medical visitors; patients and staff alike politely and professionally.
- Maintain the Health Information System appointment schedule.
- Effectively coordinate with different departments to ensure smooth workflow processes, e.g. Space control, traffic, immigration, HR, etc.
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Internet.
- Administration and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished by QR Doctors in written, oral, or scheduled forms.
- Telephone skills, E-mail, Facsimile Operations
- Able to work under pressure, and efficient to maintain professional ethics.
- Prompt service/answers should be given to enquiries with customer/patient assistance