About the job
About The Role
You will be responsible for answering calls and responding to patient telephone queries as well as providing general administrative support and document handling in the day-to-day functions within the Call Center. To promote high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone, and personal contact. You will be expected to handle confidential and sensitive issues with a high degree of discretion and tact. Records/document control and maintenance for all correspondences related to the Manager’s office.
- Perform administrative tasks and provide secretarial support – coordinate activities, and ensure that tasks are carried out efficiently
- Handle inquiries, answer all queries related to each section of QRMC and/or refer to the appropriate personnel/department.
- Respond to complaints and requests for information. Assist and explain procedures and policies in response to inquiries within the area.
- Provide necessary administrative backup support, schedule appointments, and meetings and coordinate all related arrangements.
- Take and transcribe dictation. Draft letters and internal memos. Process, handle, and maintain all types of confidential information. Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda and reports which are generally confidential.
- Maintain confidential filing system, categorize and maintain manuals, sensitive correspondence, and other source material.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of High School Qualification and 2 years of job-related experience
- Experience in Administration
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Good problem-solving skills
- Telecommunication skills
- The ability to manage and have challenging conversations
- Competent in IT with a certificate in computer applications – MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Access)
- A professional manner for interaction with internal/external high-level positions is necessary.