About the job
A pioneering Qatar based real estate developer since 2013, Ariane Real Estate develops and operates a collection of prime properties throughout Qatar.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement Training and Development policies and procedures across the organization.
- Analyze the Training and development needs and organize internal training sessions.
- Coordinate with External training centers and organize training sessions as per the requirement.
- Correspond regularly with the Line Managers and Department Heads to identify the training needs according to the scope of work.
- Constantly evaluate and suggest learning and Development programs as per the market needs.
- Prepare training feedback data and contribute to the employee evaluation reports.
- Prepare monthly Training and development progress presentation for the overview of the Group HR Manager.
- Should Maintain Proper Training records, such as certificates, reports & feedback Forms.
- Evaluate continually the progress of the organization-wide succession program and recommend program adjustment, if needed.
- Knowledge in career and succession planning to provide specialist advice and support subordinates and about talent assessments and succession planning.
- Brief the Group HR Manager on all career and succession planning operations, escalate any issues, and provide reports, as required.
Min 5 – Max 8 Years of experience in the same field.