About the job
- Supervise a specialized team dedicated to maintenance within civil discipline-specific areas of work to ensure maximum operational efficiency of Company Assets.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Ensure the implementation and adherence to approved quality, health, safety and environmental procedures and system that protects staff and assets and meet Company objectives.
- Contribute in anticipation of the need for effective emergency procedures and the allocation of resources within civil-specific areas.
- Monitor performance effectiveness and recommend improvement to develop enhanced procedures.
- Act as a source of technical expertise within the allocated team to troubleshoot major and complex problems.
- Supervise and support assigned team in civil work activities ensuring efficient execution of tasks as per Department Objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Implement schedules relating to planned maintenance, installation and repair activities with effective coordination between end-users/stakeholders.
- Generate activity reports and database information to monitor and track work progress, identify trends and maintain service histories of all maintenance work.
- Ensure close-out of maintenance request notifications and work orders in the system with relevant details.
- Ensure civil team performance related to civil and repairing works meets Company standards at all times.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry.