About the job
OBJECTIVE/ PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This position is individually involved in achieving the short-term objectives and goals of the brand. The role is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets set in the monthly/ Quarterly and yearly forecasts, directing all efforts to maximize the profitability of all revenue streams, and developing a network of contacts of potential customers as well as delivering high-end customer experience.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador in delivering an excellent experience for our customers.
- Negotiates the terms of an agreement and closes sales as per Technogym standards.
- Records sales and order information into the customer sales order system, Salesforce.
- Maintain good product knowledge
- Maintains and develops current CRM database and accounts
- Provides professional customer experience to clients, aide & advice on the right products, ensures seamless organization of after sales service
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships to grow profitable sales.
- Ensures the store standards (merchandising, service, displays) are in place before the trading hours.
- Introduces and demonstrates new products to the customers.
- Delivers the right solutions for the client usage such as product selection and layout and design of the client premises.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance, and ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Constantly promote a unique and memorable shopping experience (customer focus, storytelling, extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude)
- Reports on customer feedback to the management.
- Adheres to professional business etiquette and meets professional responsibilities
- Implementation of marketing activities at the store level to increase visibility etc.
- Liaises with the technical team and shared services to ensure a seamless experience for the customers.
- Exceed all behavioral requirements adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines
- Attends all brand-related sales training programs
- Represents Technogym, and exemplifies that in all interactions with all stakeholders.
- Conducts market research to identify sales opportunities and define potential customer needs
- Actively participate in design events and exhibitions, to collect and convert as many leads as possible (Commercial)
- Analyses sales trends and customer credit history in coordination with Accounts to devise recommendations on customer limits
- Review historical client data, market reports, and customer feedback forms to create new business pipelines.
- Determines priorities, and timetables and assigns resources/tasks. Accountable for the activities and results of multiple functional areas
- Actively identifies methods to increase sales and profit for the sales growth of the organization
- Proposes innovative merchandising and selling technique
- Takes part in creating an innovation-driven culture.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum experience: 3 years of experience in Sales B2C- Retail/ Home and B2 B for Commercial/ H&R – HCP- CLUB preferably for luxury brand companies
- Fluent in English
- Selling attitude with an emphasis on developing business
- Ability to leverage networks by cultivating key relationships as well as knowledge of local marketing and media
- Ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (SalesForce, SAP)
- Passion for design, luxury goods, fashion, made in Italy, art, sports and healthy lifestyle
- Passion for fitness and wellness (high standing/no smoking)
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Ability to create and cultivate a network
- Passion for sports, enthusiasm, humility, pro-activity, and ethics complete the desired profile.
- Preferred Industry for Retail- Home: Luxury Furniture, Watches, and Cars
- Preferred Industry for H&R: Hospitality, Real Estate/Developer, and Furniture / Design
- Preferred Industry for HCP: Medical
- Preferred Industry for CLUB: Computing and Technology