About the job
OBJECTIVE/ PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Individually contributes to ensure that divisional and principal short-term objectives and goals are met on trade execution that will lead to customer, principal and division satisfaction.
Decision making limited to immediate and everyday issues and works within specifically defined division and principle guidelines and procedures.
Decisions are limited to addressing basic customer and operational issues. However, must ensure that next line management is kept in the loop. Any and all deviations from existing procedures and protocols must be addressed to the next level.
- Daily responsible for interacting with the customer to ensure:
- Minimum order quantity
- Displays/store planogram.
- Responsible for interacting with customers in gathering stock status and ensuring a share of shelf.
- Through positive interaction and responsiveness to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Checks validity of municipal approvals for promotions
- Reviews and updates planogram with the trade marketing team
- Work towards achieving the units short-term monthly goals.
- Provides leave coverage when required.
Others (analysis, People Management, Innovation)
- Gathers and analyze easily available stock data to ensure that merchandising principles such as First in First Out are adhered to.
- Gathers and analyze competitor price trends, and new product introduction and recommends change/ price to next-level management.
- Analyses stock movement trends to provide reports on non-moving and slow-moving stocks.
- When required mentors new merchandisers.
- Identifies merchandising process improvement opportunities and provides information to the next level to facilitate change or improvement.
- Uses visual creativity in displays to ensure product off-take.
- Fluent in English
- Qatar light vehicle driving license is mandatory.
- Minimum 1-year experience in merchandising
- At least 1 year of Background in a similar FMCG distributor business