About the job
We are looking for a Lead Account Manager to be based in our Qatar office for Honeywell UOP.
We provide performance chemicals and materials, process technologies, and automation controls. By supporting the global transition towards renewable energy and a low-carbon economy, we’re accelerating a more sustainable future to help change the world. As pioneers of automation control, we understand complex industrial facilities, and how to create high-quality and high-performance chemicals and materials.
Safety, sustainability, and digitalization powering the future of chemicals, materials, and energy.
- A customer-centric individual who has a deep understanding of the needs of customers in the energy sector in Qatar. Being able to innovate and create true value for our customers.
- Knowledge of UOP’s adsorbents and gas processing technologies in order to match the right offering with customer needs.
- Work cohesively with global technical and business teams to deliver value to our customers in Qatar.
- Manage the customer base in Qatar. Develop a strong understanding of the assigned customers in terms of their business drivers, buying behaviors and decision-making process.
- Work with the team to develop and maintain relationships with key personnel within the assigned customer organization, relevant engineering contractors and consulting firms.
- Deliver agreed annual sales revenue, direct margins, volumes, price and product mix for UOP adsorbents product portfolio.
- Exhibit Sales Excellence in terms of forecast accuracy, account plans and pipeline growth.
- Manage the 24-month sales forecast in SFDC, and work with Credit & Collections to maintain past dues in line with company’s working capital targets.
- Gathering competitive intelligence for submission to Business Leaders and Marketing
- Negotiate and close sales, managing purchase order handling.
Key Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering / Chemical
- Over 10-year Sales experience in O&G industry
- Strong technical knowledge of Adsorbents.
- Previous proven experience in a Sales or Service Account Management role within a similar industry
- Understanding of refining, petrochemical and gas market, business and competition
- Previous business development experience and proven sales/project experience with strong exposure to technology.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English. The Arabic language is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts/offerings to internal and external customers, consultants, include C-level executives.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects/ opportunities at one time.
- Demonstrated financial, business, commercial and contractual acumen and experience.
- Understand/work with MENA region customers.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment.
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.