About the job
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor and collaborating to understand their strategic goals and challenges (including C-suite and high-level executives).
- Lead and contribute to the development of client strategies, offering insights and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Manage and mentor a team of consultants, providing guidance, and support, and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Oversee the end-to-end project delivery process, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Identify new business opportunities, contribute to proposal development, and play a key role in the growth and expansion of the practice.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market insights, and emerging technologies to provide thought leadership and keep clients ahead of the curve.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Overall, 10+ years’ experience with at least 5 years of relevant industry, functional and/or strategy experience including but not limited to business / digital strategy development, platform design, operating model design, and business cases for government agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; an MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in management consulting, preferably within a top-tier consulting firm.
- Public Sector experience including one or more of: Citizen Services, Administrative Services, Health, Postal, Customer and Border Protection, Policing, Investments, and Development.
- Experience in other sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecom, is also welcome.
- Curious and passionate about technology and understands its impact on business and society.
- Driven and proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
- Exceptional leadership and team management capabilities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast-paced approach to career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference in the communities in which we work and live