About the job
Primary Objectives / Responsibilities
Under supervision within the relevant discipline, develop into a competent engineer to assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley and its clients.
- Provide technical support within the discipline team, liaise with the project team, and consult with relevant resources as required.
- Communicate effectively with the discipline team and project stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within Worley, with its clients and other stakeholders.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
- Comply and keep up to date with the behavior and business practices outlined in Worley Vision, codes, policies, procedures and standards, and with all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Deliver quality services and demonstrate a commitment to understand and meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the One-way Vision and its associated requirements.
- Act in the best interests of Worley at all times.
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time
- Actively participate in the Worley Qatar Graduation Development Program.
- Prepare own development plan and continuously update it.
- Prepare personal KPIs and participate in semi-annual review with supervisor.
- Complete PEC registration within first year on the graduate program.
Authority / Freedom to Act / Decision Making (Including Budgetary Responsibility)
Extent Of Guidance Or Control
- Receives significant guidance in the performance of assigned tasks
- Rate of personal development is largely dependent upon own initiative and willingness to work, succeed and become involved in various aspects of engineering delivery within the discipline.
Impact Of Decisions On Results
- Input to more senior engineers.
Position Significance Relative To Total Organisation
- Extremely important for the future growth and development of the company.