About the job
We are currently recruiting for Internal Media Services – Operations Officer
Responsible for execution, reporting and coordination of Internal Media Services advertising campaigns with the IMS Sales Team, will report to the IMS Sales Manager (IMS). The job will also entail detailed supervision and coordination with structural / architectural / industrial / IT and technical stakeholders involved in IMS existing and new project management.
Operational Accountabilities Include
- Execute timely and accurate display of IMS paid advertising campaigns on HIA and QR Group media assets including IFE, QAS Qatar Executive, among others, through digital and static media uploads to ensure all advertiser campaigns are displayed to world-class standards befitting the airport and airline.
- Personally, undertake advertising campaign proof of posting photography, compile picture presentations for the IMS Sales team to send to clients, to enable validation of ad campaigns.
- Engage with QR Group Procurement in asset-related requirements for IMS, to ensure operational relevance and required upgrade of IMS assets.
- Report any minor / major faults for repair of media hardware and software to the relevant IT / facilities departments to ensure 24/7 functioning of display.
- Use industrial design skills to prepare detailed sketch of new media opportunities identified by IMS Sales team to assist in generating revenue.
- Stay abreast of and upgrade technological, design, project management and technical skills on a continuous basis to enable IMS management to take informed decisions to maintain competitive standing in industry.
- Carry out regular competitive media monitoring for other out-of-home media in the city through scheduled city tours in order to provide IMS updated competitor information.
- Ensure compliance of IMS Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by production companies, contractors, other suppliers by monitoring supplier activity, evaluating existing SOPs for enhancement and devising additional SOPs in line with business requirements.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum of 3 years job related experience.
- Or Highschool Qualification or Diploma related to the role with 4 years job related experience.
- Experience in out-of-home advertising, digital / programmatic OOH, experiential builds is a must – in airports ideally
- Engineering / mechanical / electrical / technical background is a must.
- Experience in project management and ability to understand and prepare industrial / technical drawings and architectural schematics, including but not limited to digital screens and static billboards
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of static and digital OOH media hardware and software is a must Experience in achieving short lead-times with multiple simultaneous projects.
- Preferably with Exposure to airport policies and processes.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or other computer-aided design software.