About the job
As a medical representative, you have to expand a network of healthcare experts in order to promote new products, handle sales, provide advice, and provide information on how to use them.
The Roles And Responsibilities Are As Follow
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff.
- Detailed study and understanding of product knowledge and selling skills periodically.
- Checks the validity each drugs being distributed and sold and verifies dates of manufacturing and expiration.
- Oversees daily pharmacy clients operations.
- Monitors and audits drug inventory, ensures compliance with all regulatory guidelines and reporting.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to a pre-qualification questionnaire or information as per agreement.
- Resolve issues and implement corrective actions with urgency.
- Ensure that the clients derive maximum value from their investment.
- Coach dealers to ensure they are leveraging all available services.
- Documents dealer interactions on a daily basis.
- Prepare and present usage reports and performance analytics.
- Look for the new product launch and post-marketing activities.
- Meeting the clients and presenting the new products in the market.
- Actively look for the CME to continue medical education activities to major clients (Doctors, Pharmacists).
- Involve and coordinate in registering the products both pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals in the ministry.
- Conduct Market research studies frequently and advise the management on the latest trending products and competitive activities to the reporting head.
- Do follow up on payment collection within the agreed time limit and maintain the debt as per the agreement or contract between parties.
- Reporting to the Head on a daily, weekly and monthly basis about the activities involved internally and in the field.
- Regular Team performance analysis internally and review meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To initiate the strategic steps to move forward with appropriate remedial measures.
- Travels within assigned territory up to 50% weekly, not including Regional and National meetings; attends, participates and contributes to all sales and medical meetings, and hospital displays as directed by sales management.
- Utilize trade packages, samples and promotion materials in a manner that will enhance the sale of company products.
- Protects and safeguards any confidential company information; assumes the responsibility for the proper care and maintenance of all company property.