About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Executive, Value-Added Services to join our team! In this role you will get to design to develop a practical knowledge of equipment, facilities, and systems, and their interrelationships within a particular engineering discipline.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist in the creation of a plan to launch value-added services.
- Conduct market research exercises to understand customer demand and recommend modifying services accordingly.
- Assist in defining pricing strategy, revenue targets, and target customer segments through financial modeling.
- initiate contact with and sign up potential customers for all services and follow up with them.
- Receive frequent feedback from customer service and city management to assess customer reviews and create strategies to improve the quality of services provided.
- Collaborate with Sales, Leasing, and Marketing to implement an effective marketing strategy.
- Pressure test study templates and tools for service offerings target clients, pricing strategy, etc
- Provide inputs to client’s master plan for new/future developments (e.g., on overall financial objectives and desired tenant mix) by conducting relevant analyses.
- Use global and regional best practices to provide high-quality, technologically advanced services in line with the vision.
- Support to develop annual operating budgets and plans for existing assets.
- Track budget release and funding requests against approved budget
- Support the department head with city management to ensure that city operations and future design plan are aligned with value-added services revenue-maximization strategy.
- Implement department policies and procedures in order to ensure that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high quality and cost effective service strategy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or economics.
- 7+ years of relevant experience, experience in Qatar or GCC will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Qatar/GCC real estate market dynamics and regulatory environment
- Excellent financial and operational/marketing capabilities, previous experience with deal sheets.
- Working knowledge of city management/real estate operations.
- High communication skills in English, Arabic is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications suite
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Excellent communication (Verbal, written and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving, planning and organizing skills.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Excellent level in English language.
- Ability to coach and develop people skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high level or accuracy.