About the job
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) focusing on Azure Application Innovation to join the Customer Success Team. As part of this role, you will be responsible for technical customer engagements, working with the most challenging and exciting projects within Microsoft Azure customer base. This customer-facing position is a hands-on technical role spanning across design, build, and operations with a focus on issue resolution to remove customer technical obstacles and adoption challenges. You will work with select customers to lead deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, platform engineers and Developers. You will collaborate with a variety of internal and external teams to develop pilots and oversee implementation projects, ensuring technical blockers are removed on adoption.
- Customer Centricity
- Understand customers’ overall Business and IT priorities and success measures to build cloud applications including DevOps processes, AI and Low code opportunities.
- Acts as the voice of the customer by driving new feedback into engineering, insights on usage and application patterns.
- Help accelerate solution delivery through Architectural Reviews, Proof of Concepts/MVP applications and setting up environments.
- Support customer skilling by making skilling recommendations or delivering technical discussions, workshops and other cloud readiness activities.
- Ensure that solution exhibits performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reliability upon deployment.
- Business Impact
- Consumption (Cloud & Support) growth – Develop opportunities to drive Customer Success business results & help Customers get value from their Microsoft investments.
- Resolution of Customer Blockers – Identify resolutions to Customer blockers by leveraging subject matter expertise and use internal microsoft processes for escalations to support and engineering.
- Drives customer/partner relationships to anticipate, identify, escalate, and work to resolve technical blockers to accelerate consumption and solution implementations.
- Proactively uses knowledge of the products, services, and value propositions of Microsoft and its competitors in customer/partner conversations to identify growth opportunities based on knowledge of customer/partner needs.
- Technical Leadership
- Shares ideas, insights, and strategic technical input with technical teams and internal communities. Participates in external technical community events (e.g., conferences, seminars, technical meetups, Webcasts, blogs, hackathons).
- Generates new ideas for changes and improvements to existing intellectual property (IP), technologies, and processes for designated customers/partners. Drives opportunities for IP reuse, best practice sharing, and consumption acceleration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or related field
- 4+ years experience in cloud Application technologies, information technology (IT) consulting/support, technology solutions, practice development, architecture, and/or consulting.
- Technical Certification in Cloud (e.g., Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google, security certifications). CKAD preferred.