About the job
Role: Associate Media Director at Mindshare- Qatar
Reporting Line: Managing Director
We are Mindshare. A global digital first platform & media services company that accelerates Good Growth for its clients in the age of a new marketing economy. Good Growth is business growth that is enduring and sustainable whilst also helping to shape society and the world for the better. We accelerate growth for our clients by connecting digital, media, creative and tech, prioritizing customer relationships, customer voices, real-time activation that is underpinned through data to demand a response.
Our network is always on, always live. Our people are acutely aware of what’s happening in their city, their country, their specialist area of expertise. We understand brands, markets, and media. Most of all, we understand other people. The people we live with. The people we work with. The people we are.
We were the first purpose-built company created by WPP and today our 10,000 people operate in 116 offices in 86 countries.
Mindshare, MENA, part of Mindshare EMEA, spans 11 offices across markets (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Lebanon, Jordan, and Iraq) with local market teams and leads, reporting into the MENA CEO. In addition to the Markets, Mindshare also operates Centre of Excellence that works at a regional level to support and provide disciplines services to all 11 Markets. These Centers of Excellence include Corporate Development, Digital and Solutions, and Growth & Client Leadership.
- Develop & deliver a data driven strategy across all client businesses and markets including investment guidelines and planning approaches for programmatic buying, social, search, video and mobile
- Create test and learn programmes for technology evaluation and engagement measurement to ensure we are maximizing return on investment
- Provide a point of view on the integration of data and shared performance on Social, Search & Programmatic
- Organise regular communication between local GroupM agencies as well as working into the wider account team in order to develop and share best practices and capabilities
- Identify best practice techniques and tools to support campaigns and optimization
Regional Account Management:
- Build positive relationships with the regional teams, working in collaboration with senior stakeholders and Directors
- Work to deliver against regional team commitments, with a primary focus on client satisfaction for all areas of planning
- Develop relationships with key partners to drive incremental benefits for the client
- Act as a regional lead to drive e-commerce across the MENA region
- Work with the regional teams to ensure a best-in-class approach for e-commerce through training and support on e-commerce projects
- Work with the Regional and Global leads to ensure all developments in Ecommerce are being communicated to the markets
- Develop relationships with e-commerce partners in the region
- To inspire and advance the understanding and activation across all platforms working with the client and the wider account team where necessary
- To foster and develop knowledge by building strong stakeholder relationships with the wider account team and planning teams
- Contribute towards building cross-market capabilities
- Help to identify, develop and deliver on areas of possible business growth within existing client base, working with MD and Regional Digital Director.
- The ideal candidate will be viewed as a thought leader across the brand building, data & technology landscape, including performance, digital ecosystems, digital transformation, analytics, and digital innovation.
- The Planning lead should be able to manage high work volumes, set a workflow process and manage the team’s time to deliver on the agreed SLA’s.
- The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the assigned Media industry and business challenges
- Arabic speaker