About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Takes a lead in preparing schedule date for proposals or contract negotiations as requested and checks and confirms that this correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules.
- Develops quantity release and/or installation curves for assigned disciplines/areas or specialties.
- Establishes and implements methods for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties.
- 4-year Civil Engineering degree preferred or related technical field
- 12 years of related work experience in planning and scheduling both engineering and construction activities is required
- Must be knowledgeable of current Primavera Enterprise Systems (P6) scheduling technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project
- Proven ability to perform in a technical role, possess good written and oral communication skills and have a thorough of industry practices and regulations.